Engineered Fire Protection Systems
REDA Hazard Control has the capacity to design, supply, install, test and commission of all known fire protection systems. Our professional team is well qualified and industry certified to design, engineer and implement systems across the spectrum we serve.
REDA Hazard Control offers:
- In-house engineering services to carry out detail design in accordance to the project specification as well as NFPA, HCIS or other regulating standards having relevance.
- Field engineering services to our prestigious project to determine on site solution to minimize the time required for any installation
- Quality control during the project execution.
Our Engineered Fire Protection Systems’ core activity covers the following:
- Gas Suppression Systems
- High & Low Pressure Carbon Dioxide
- Water Based Systems
- Wet Sprinkler
- Foam: Low-, Medium- and High Expansion
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Conventional and Addressable
- Air Aspirating Smoke Detection
- Gas Detection Systems
- Fixed Gas Detection
- Portable Gas Detection Systems and Monitors