REDA Hazard Control is committed to provide the highest level of inspection and preventive maintenance for fire protection, fire suppression and fire alarm systems in addition to fire fighting and safety equipment. Our factory trained and certified technicians take pride in ensuring your products and systems are maintained according to manufacturers’ standards and guidelines as well as the international codes having reference.
Our services comprise of:
- On-site inspections
- Preventive maintenance on all types of Fire Protection Systems
- Hydrostatic pressure testing and recharging of fire extinguishers, breathing apparatus cylinders and fire hoses.
- Calibration and certification of breathing apparatus and gas detectors
- Repair and maintenance of SCBA, Fire extinguishers, Fire hoses, Hydraulic Rescue Tools, Breathing Air Cascade Systems, Portable and Fixed Gas Detection Systems as well as Breathing Compressors
- Fire Trucks Inspection and Pump Testing in accordance to NFPA 1911